Resident Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I rent from your company?
- How do I apply to rent?
- Will I sign a lease?
- What is included in paying the monthly POA dues?
- Who pays for propane gas?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
You will need to fill out Tenant Questionnaire and return to KRM. Once a property has been chosen, you will be emailed instructions from Lease Runner to begin the credit and background check process.
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout our tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we'll hand you the keys to your home!
Access to the community facilities at Owner rates rather than guest rates.
The propane tank is filled to capacity upon the lease start and is the tenant's responsibility to keep the minimum fill of the tank at 20% as well as fill it to capacity when they leave.